Highlights of the Corporate Accelerator program:
- 90-day program, pre-program planning sessions occurring in the 30-45 days prior
- Being on-site for the entire program is not required. However, at scheduled times, startups will be required to be onsite in Kansas City.
- State-of-the-art workspace facilities provided in Kansas City
- Targeted, strategic meetings with the corporate sponsor teams to discuss business development, pilots and potential partnerships
- Expert mentors from the corporate sponsors and their respective networks and business sponsors
- Mentors from the investor, business development and entrepreneurial communities
- Business building sessions around product, brand and marketing
- Because we are a GAN Accelerator, startups in our program get access to more than $1M in perks and discounts, opportunities to work out of any participating GAN Accelerator around the world for up to two weeks each, connections to corporate partners, potential investment from GAN Ventures, access to discounted mental health coaching, and so much more…
Sprint Accelerator is proud to be GAN, a highly-curated community of independent accelerators, partners, and investors with one collective focus: Creating opportunities for startups around the world (i.e., you) to access the human and financial capital they need so that they can build powerful businesses and make a meaningful impact, wherever they call home. That means we are among the more than 100 industry-best accelerators in the GAN Community—which span more than 120 cities and six continents across the globe.
Innovation Leaders: click the logos to learn more about what each is looking for in 2020