The Sprint Accelerator is joining with other corporations for the next evolution of our accelerator program. This model allows for increased collaboration among corporations and startups. Selecting startup companies that align with each corporation’s strategic goals gives the corporations access to innovative products and services. And each startup selected for the program, will receive unprecedented resources from these corporate sponsors.
Check out the 2017 Class here and don’t forget to check our blog page for more specifics on each company!
Highlights of the 2017 Corporate Accelerator program:
- 90-day program, pre-program planning sessions occurring in the 30 days prior
- Being on-site for the entire program is not required. However, at scheduled times, startups will be required to be onsite in Kansas City.
- State-of-the-art workspace facilities provided at Sprint Accelerator in Kansas City’s Crossroads Arts District
- Targeted, strategic meetings with the corporate sponsor teams to discuss business development, pilots and potential sponsorships
- Mentors from the Corporate Sponsors and their respective networks and business sponsors
- Mentors from the investor, business development and entrepreneurial communities
- Business building sessions around product, brand, and marketing
- Invite-only Demo Day
2017 Corporate Sponsors:
Sprint is a communications services company that creates more and better ways to connect its customers to the things they care about most. Pinsight Media+ a wholly owned subsidiary of Sprint is combining first-party data with mobile web and app data to uncover users’ actual habits and brand affinities to provide targeted ad campaigns.
Sprint, Pinsight Media+ and Virgin Mobile are looking for startups focused on digital transformation, digital technology, data analytics, advertising technology and omni-channel services.
Dairy Farmers of America – Dairy Farmers of America (DFA) is a national dairy marketing cooperative that serves and is owned by more than 14,000 members on more than 8,000 farms in 48 states. DFA is committed to providing value to its farmer-owners through marketing members’ milk, providing services and resources on the farm and investing in plants and brands such as Borden® Cheese, Plugrá® Butter, and Kemps® that connect family farms to family tables.
DFA is looking for startups in AgTech with applications related to any portion of the dairy value chain including, but not limited to, product testing, data management, herd health and management, supply chain optimization, sustainability and traceability.