The Sprint Accelerator is joining with other corporations for our accelerator program. This model allows for increased collaboration among corporations and startups. Selecting startup companies that align with each corporation’s strategic goals gives the corporations access to innovative products and services. And each startup selected for the program, will receive unprecedented resources from these corporate sponsors.
Highlights of the 2018 Corporate Accelerator program:
- 90-day program, pre-program planning sessions occurring in the 30 days prior
- Being on-site for the entire program is not required. However, at scheduled times, startups will be required to be onsite in Kansas City.
- State-of-the-art workspace facilities provided at Sprint Accelerator in Kansas City’s Crossroads Arts District
- Targeted, strategic meetings with the corporate sponsor teams to discuss business development, pilots and potential sponsorships
- Mentors from the Corporate Sponsors and their respective networks and business sponsors
- Mentors from the investor, business development and entrepreneurial communities
- Business building sessions around product, brand, and marketing
2018 Corporate Sponsors:
Sprint is a communications services company that creates more and better ways to connect its customers to the things they care about most. The Sprint IoT Team will be sponsoring part of the 2018 Class.
- Categories: automotive, autonomous, asset tracking and location-based-services.
- Possible crossover areas: Healthcare, Wearables
- Categories: automation, automotive, energy, cybersecurity, call center, insurance and smart cities.
- This is the software side of automation. Automatic detection of events and alerts/responses can provide customers with ability to respond automatically – limiting or eliminating loss.
- Categories: automotive, energy, cybersecurity, call center, insurance and smart cities.
- This is the physical/hardware side of automation. Automatic detection of events and alerts/responses can provide customers with ability to respond automatically – limiting or eliminating loss
Dairy Farmers of America (DFA) is a national dairy marketing cooperative that serves and is owned by more than 13,000 members on more than 8,000 farms in 48 states. DFA is committed to providing value to its farmer-owners through marketing members’ milk, providing services and resources on the farm and investing in plants and brands such as Borden® Cheese, Plugrá® Butter, and Kemps® that connect family farms to family tables.
- related to any portion of the dairy value chain
- product testing
- data management
- herd health and management
- supply chain optimization
- Dairy-focused or dairy-based
- Not a requirement that the product is exclusively dairy, but dairy must be a primary ingredient