The Sprint Accelerator is joining with other corporations for our accelerator program. This model allows for increased collaboration among corporations and startups. Selecting startup companies that align with each corporation’s strategic goals gives the corporations access to innovative products and services. And each startup selected for the program, will receive unprecedented resources from these corporate sponsors.
Highlights of the 2019 Corporate Accelerator program:
- 90-day program, pre-program planning sessions occurring in the 30 days prior
- Being on-site for the entire program is not required. However, at scheduled times, startups will be required to be onsite in Kansas City.
- State-of-the-art workspace facilities provided in Kansas City
- Targeted, strategic meetings with the corporate sponsor teams to discuss business development, pilots and potential sponsorships
- Mentors from the Corporate Sponsors and their respective networks and business sponsors
- Mentors from the investor, business development and entrepreneurial communities
- Business building sessions around product, brand, and marketing
2019 Corporate Sponsors:
Sprint has an improved network today and is committed to making it even better for its millions of customers. With its Next-Gen Network investment, Sprint is unlocking the power of its spectrum assets to improve coverage, reliability and speed across its nationwide network and launch the first mobile 5G network in the United States in the first half of 2019. Sprint 5G will enable incredible new connections to people and things, services and opportunities that will allow our customers to live a better life.
The Sprint 5G Development Team is looking for startups in the following categories:
Consumer Gaming & Entertainment:
Applications, device features, and accessories that utilize the high-performance characteristics of the wireless 5G network to:
- Enhance the mobile gaming experience
- Facilitate deeper engagement for fans who view or create gaming content on mobile devices
- Enrich mobile entertainment or social networking experiences
Searching for innovative applications that will leverage the increased capacity, low latency, and trailblazing speed of 5G technology to radically transform business operations and/or user experience in key industries including (but not limited to):
- Mixed Reality / Immersive Simulations
- Healthcare and Telemedicine
- Smart Places (city, factory, building, corporate campus, etc.)
- Digital infrastructures (security, asset management)
- Tactile Internet
Dairy Farmers of America (DFA) is a national cooperative owned by more than 8,500 dairy farm families from across the United States. DFA is committed to providing value to its farmer-owners through marketing members’ milk, providing services and resources on the farm and connecting our family farms with plants and brands such as Borden® Cheese, Plugrá® Butter and Kemps® to name a few.
DFA is looking for startups in ag tech with applications related to any portion of the dairy value chain including, but not limited to, product testing, data management, herd health and management, supply chain optimization, sustainability and traceability. DFA is also seeking early stage food product companies that are dairy-focused.