It’s hard to believe that we are planning for the 5th class of our Corporate Accelerator program. We’ve had amazing companies come through our doors and we are excited to welcome all new companies to experience our program and the great resources of Kansas City!
The 2018 Spring program will again be focused on corporate engagement. Currently, we have two great corporate sponsors involved and they are looking for startup companies focused on very exciting and innovative technologies.
Sprint is once again sponsoring part of our program. This year, the Sprint IoT team will be partnering with us to help find and grow great companies that address some of their strategic needs.
And as they announced at our 2017 Demo Day, Dairy Farmers of America is back with us again looking for companies focused on AgTech. However, this year they’ve expanded their focus and are also looking to find food companies as well.
Here’s a breakdown of what both of our current sponsors are looking for:
- Categories: automotive, autonomous, asset tracking and location-based-services.
- Possible crossover areas: Healthcare, Wearables
- Categories: automation, automotive, energy, cybersecurity, call center, insurance and smart cities.
- This is the software side of automation. Automatic detection of events and alerts/responses can provide customers with ability to respond automatically – limiting or eliminating loss.
- Categories: automotive, energy, cybersecurity, call center, insurance and smart cities.
- This is the physical/hardware side of automation. Automatic detection of events and alerts/responses can provide customers with ability to respond automatically – limiting or eliminating loss
- Related to any portion of the dairy value chain
- product testing
- data management
- herd health and management
- supply chain optimization
- Dairy-focused or dairy-based
- Not a requirement that the product is exclusively dairy, but dairy must be a primary ingredient.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter @sprintaccel for more announcements about our 2018 program. If you have questions, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to apply? Just click HERE!
Learn more about the program HERE.